Wednesday, March 3, 2010

i should probaby write things down

this morning, i made a note to myself - a real note, not a mental note because i don't really know where those little mental notes go, but i think that the mental sticky notes i bought at the local mental Staples don't quite stick to my cerebrum correctly and when i run around they must fly out my ears or something because whenever i go rummaging through that mental basket labeled 'mental notes' on my mental desk in my mental office, i can never find those little mental notes. i can't find them anywhere. so i think they come out of my ears - anyway, this morning i made a note to myself, but it wasn't about what to write in this blog post - that was, foolishly, a mental note - and so, i guess, i should probably write things down

(c) Emma Gay 2010

4 comments:

  1. this should be copyrighted. it's just that good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Whatever you say, Siobhan!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. see how much easier it makes you life? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Bobby. This is so great!! I chuckled. Heartily.

    ReplyDelete